Pimped Out Banana Bread
Well, oh no! Gosh dang it.
Did you let bananas get over ripe (again)??
Well my friends, no longer do you need to feel the guilt stare from your spotty bananas as they waste away on the kitchen bench, because we have the perfect banana bread recipe that’ll put them all to use!
Heck, you’ll be buying more bananas just to make another loaf!
Pimped Out Banana bread
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (115g)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (160g)
- 1 1/4 cup mashed overripe banana (about 3)
- 1.5 cup self-raising flour (option to use Gluten Free flour)
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (only if using GF flour)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Banana slices
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C.⠀⠀
- Add coconut cream, sugar and banana to a bowl and mix until light and creamy.⠀⠀
- Add the flour (and xanthan gum) and mix gently until just incorporated.⠀
- Pour into a small, lined loaf tin, sprinkle with pimp-toppings, and bake for 45-50 mins or until a knife inserted comes out clean.⠀
- Leave to sit in the tin for 10 mins then remove and let cool on a rack.⠀
- Enjoy your fresh, warm, and downright delicious banana bread with a schmear of nut butter, or just as is!⠀