Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
So who likes freshly baked cookies so chewy and gooey it's like they were sent straight from the heavens? What? Everyone!
Well alright then, better give the people what they want.
Here’s a dangerously easy 5-ingredient recipe for some orgasmic peanut butter cookies 🍪
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 chia egg (1 Tbs ground chia soaked in 4 Tbs water).
1/2 cup dark chocolate
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until thick and creamy.
- Chuck in as many dark choccy chunks as you can and put in the fridge for 10 mins 🍫
- Roll into balls (golf ball is preferred, however if anyone tries baseball size please send pics), smoosh them slightly, then bake at 180 degrees for 10 mins 🔥
- Allow the cookies to cool before picking them up. Their gooey peanut butter hearts need time to set 💛
- Then there's nothing left to do but treat yo self!
Share your pics and tag @goldieswholefoods to give me food envy! 📸